The members of the Management Board of the HCSA are:
| || |
The tenure of the membership in the Management Board lasts five years. The membership is limited to two following tenures at most.
The Management Board
- approves report on activities of the HCSA
- proposes auditor for verifying the final accounts and the proposal is submitted to the Supervisory Board for approval
- takes standpoint on the draft of budget of the HCSA
- takes standpoint on the draft of report on economic activities of the HCSA
- takes standpoint on the proposal for appointment of Deputy Chairman and Director of a branch or dismissal from these posts
- discuss the issues submitted by the Chairman and the Supervisory Board
- approves internal norms, particularly norms concerning organizational scheme, labour provisions, remuneration, finance and economic activities of the HCSA
- approves procedures for holding its meeting
The Management Board holds meetings regularly, at least once in trimester.