MUDr. Tomáš Haško, MPH – Chairman of the HCSA
Appointed by the Government of the Slovak Republic on 29th April 2016 as a chairmen as of 1st May 2016.
Born on 9th May 1953 in Lučenec.
- 1977 graduate at Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava (General Medicine, Medicinae Universae Doctor)
- 2002 - MPH degree in management of public health services achieved
- 1999 - Specialization in Social medicine and Organization of health services achieved
- 1986 2nd grade specialization in Orthopaedics achieved
- 1982 1st grade specialization in Orthopaedics achieved
- July 2008 – April 2016 Deputy Director of University Hospital Bratislava (Former University Hospital with Polyclinic Bratislava), health care provision in Orthopaedics specialization
- January 2007 – July 2008 Adviser of Director of University Hospital with Polyclinic Bratislava
- April 2004 – January 2007 Director of National Oncological Institute Bratislava
- February 2003 – April 2004 Deputy Director for health care in University Hospital with Polyclinic Bratislava
- July 1997 – February 2003 Director of Polyclinic Ružinov Bratislava
- 1993 – July 1997 professional assistant at Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava
- April – November 1996 Senior consultant of Orthopaedic ward of Hospital with Polyclinic Piešťany
- 1984 – 1992 Orthopaedist at Railway Hospital with Polyclinic Bratislava
- 1979 – 1984 Intern Orthopaedist at Orthopaedic Clinic of University Hospital with Polyclinic Bratislava
- 1977 – 1979 Intern Surgeon at Military Hospital Bratislava
In the period from 1997 till 2003 worked as Vice-president of Association Self-Governing Polyclinics of Slovakia and as Secretary-General of Federation of employers' Associations of the Slovak Republic.